You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help fund cancer research. If you are 70½ or older you may be interested in using an IRA charitable rollover as a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals.
IRA Charitable Rollover
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to NFCR
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help fund cancer research
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to NFCR to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.